Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore!

Somehow, when I changed my alarm last night, I also managed to turn my clock back an hour. So instead of getting up at 6:41, I got up at 5:41! I snoozed a few times - as I often do. When I looked at my alarm clock, it said it was 7:31 so I said screw it - I won't walk today. Then I picked up my phone and it said 6:31! At that point it seemed silly not to get up and go walking.


Holy Wind Batman! I almost got blown away!! But it sure was nice out. The wind helped keep me a little cooler than I would have been.


I walked the farthest I've walked thus far. Usually I walk about half a mile and then head home. Today I walked .7 mile and then turned around for a little under 1.5 miles. Not a ton more, but a little bit more every day!


On the radio this morning was some dude talking signs and moons and all kinds of weirdness. People called in and based on their birth date and time of birth - he gave them a reading. Honestly, I think most of his readings could fit anyone!


I think I'm going to do a Song Of The Day (as heard on WXLO). A song that I hear on my walk that speaks to me. Today's Song of the Day: Grenade by Bruno Mars.



1 comment: