Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Beginnings


Today's Walk:
Time: 33:31 min
Distance: 1.58 miles
Calories Burned: 164


What some of you don't know about me is that I'm separated from my husband - and not by my choice. It's been a tough month for me. A lot of changes have been forced upon me. Some good. Some bad. Yesterday was a rather tough day. But it made me look at things a little differently.

I need to start doing things for me.
I need to start doing things for my kids.
I need to start looking ahead, and stop looking back.
I need to get serious about certain things in my life, and get silly about others.

I used to be so much different than I am now. I was so much more outgoing. So much more fun to be around. So much more spontaneous. I need to find that version of me and update her. She's always been in there. I see glimpses of her now and then.

Today is my Day 1.


Thing(s) I learned today: Kathy Bates will be playing Charlie Harper's ghost on April 30th in Two and a Half Men. I stopped watching that show years ago and gave it another chance at the start of this season. Didn't last long at all. But I may tune in for this episode just to see what happens.

Song of the Day: Waking Up in Vegas by Katy Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment