Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Beginnings

Let's consider today a day of new beginnings.

I went out for my first walk in months. 


It was tough getting out of bed, but I managed to hit the road just before 7:15. For the most part it was good. My hips started getting tired halfway through - that sucks ass! The trip home started to get cold on the face, but I managed to get home with blood still flowing through my cheeks.


When walking, I listen to an app on my smartphone for WXLO. It's the station I listened to on my way to work 3 years ago. While I don't miss the commute a whole lot, I really miss my drive-time radio!


I've decided not to run the Zombie race because it's pretty expensive. But I've made a personal goal for myself of walking/running a 5K this year. There's a loop on my road that's 5K, so I've just got to get to that point and I figure I'll be good!


The other new beginning today - my mom's husband's daughter is being induced with her first baby today. Good luck today Amy and Kelly! We love you and can't wait to meet Charlie!!!!


The Mommas-To-Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment