Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3 - A New Record!

3 days in a row of exercise is a record for me - granted there was a bit of a hiatus due to the storm, but it wasn't because I gave up this time! I know.... 3 days being a record is pretty pathetic, but that was the past and this is the now!

It was uber hard to get out of bed this morning. Took me 4 or 5 snoozes and I didn't leave the house until almost 7:30. It was interesting to see the storm damage from that angle and speed. TONS of branches on the side of the road. Saw a cherry tree up the street in someone's yard that got the ax - literally.

Sunday will probably be a later walk since I'm alone with the girls in the morning and I can't exactly leave them alone can I. Wait..... can I??


My favorite iPod moment this morning:



183 Days Until I Run From Zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment